- Master degree at Mykolas Romeris University, 2004.
- Legal studies under the Socrates Erasmus programme at Ghent University, Belgium, 2003-2004.
- Membership in the Lithuanian Bar Association since 2007.
- Attorney, Law Firm Abramavičiūtė, Makaveckas, Marapolskas & partners ADVERSUS, 2007-2019.
- Legal expert, International Bar Association Human Rights Institute, 2018.
- Deputy Chair, Coordination Council of the State Guaranteed Legal Aid Service under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Lithuania since 2007.
- Chair of the Council, Lithuanian Centre for Human Rights since 2012.
- Deputy Chair, Lithuanian Ethics Commission of Journalists and Publishers, 2010-2014.
- Associate, Vilnius Public Law Firm, 2004-2007.
Defence and representation in criminal and administrative proceedings, family law, representation in civil disputes, human rights, legal research and overview, representation before international human rights organisations and courts.
Lithuanian, English, Russian.