- Master of Law, Vilnius University, 2000.
- Legal studies under the Erasmus program, University of Oslo, 1997.
- Legal studies under the Erasmus program, Erasmus University Rotterdam, 1999-2000.
- Master of European Law & Economics, Erasmus University Rotterdam, 2002.
- Member of Lithuanian Bar Association since 2003.
- Attorney at Law Offices EUROLEX since 2003.
- Associate at Law Firm Jurevičius, Balčiūnas & Partners, 2001-2003.
- Lawyer at Law Firm V. Smilgevičienė, J.R. Smilgevičius & Partners, commercial law group FORESTA, 1998-1999.
Company law, commercial and trade law, competition law, banking and financial law, construction and real estate law, transport law, litigation and arbitration, representation in public institutions.
Lithuanian, English, Russian.